Sunday, December 5, 2010

Weekends.

Even though it is a very cold Sunday in the middle of winter, I find that weekends can still be awesome. I'm a stay at home mom so my day to day carries over into the weekends anyway. There is no 'Thank goodness its Friday, I can go home and laze' like my husband views for his schedule.
Today I have taken advantage of my husband being home to do a little work on the blog before I start posting reviews. The first review, by the way, is scheduled to be up by this Tuesday. I added a Contact form in the PR Friendly tab at the top of the page so companies, shop owners, or anyone with a product to review can get in touch with us.
I also added a new writer to the blog. Her name is Nikki and she is one of my best friends since college. She will be posting reviews of her own in the blog as well. I believe she mentioned she has fluff coming to her in mail currently and was planning on doing a review of them!
At the moment, I have about 4 reviews I am planning or are currently in the works of studying/writing. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment