Monday, March 14, 2011

Packing for a Vacation Breast Feeding and Cloth Diapering Style!

My family and I are making our first long Road Trip to Florida.
I have heard many fellow cloth diapering parents discuss the trials and tribulations of traveling while cloth diapering, This post will be about packing, and traveling with cloth diapers and a breastfed infant. My daughter does eat baby food but luckily we do not have to pack bottles, bottled water, a bottle warmer, and formula!!! Yayy that saves room already!!! Ok so I decided i would try to fit all of my daughters food and diapering items for 6 days into one backpack!!!  Heres what I have so far:
  • 20 pocket diapers Pre-stuffed!!!
  • 20 Liners(poo catchers)
  • Diaper Laundry Soap
  • 18 packs of Sprout baby food
  • 3 bibs
  • 2 spoons
  • 1 can of organic infant oatmeal
  • 5 bottles of body care items
  • 2 wetbags
  • 1 changing pad
  • 2 travel containers of cloth wipes
  • and some bandaids lol 
20 Diapers!!! Wipes and Liners in here!
Cereal and Lotions on this side more lotions/bathcare on the other side
Sprout baby food packs!!! No glass jars and no bulky plastic containers!!!
More Sprout food, bibs, hand towels, spoons, changing pad...etc.
 If I'm missing anything Please Comment Below!!!!!! 
Is this proof that it really is possible to travel with cloth without needing an extra suitcase!?
I will Update about my experiences traveling with cloth.
We have laundry facilities at both hotels we will be staying at. 
I plan on washing every two days, as I do at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment